FUFBUF

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gay Essence  (Read 13339 times)

vanrozenheim

• Administrator
  • Guru
    • http://gayhomeland.org/
Gay Essence
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 07:07:04 PM »

All true, but you fall into that individual genetic trap.  :idea:  

1) There is no necessity that the Gay gene is allocated at the Gay individual himself (it's in the mother, most probably); and

2) For the evolution, decisive are population genetics - means the tribe survival is more important for the gene than survival of any particular individual.

In our particular case, the biology is apparently determined in the mother's womb - the more brothers you had before you, the more chances you have to become a pretty little baby-Gay. So it's your mother's genes which are responsible for your body, not your own genes - amazing! For the tribe, Gay people are of greate advantage - they strengthen the social network and pick up spiritual/social duties. Or at least it was so, before certain religions were invented - and the humankind tore apart. From respected family members, Gays turned into scapegoats and bugbears to scare little and big boys.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of liberty must undergo the fatigues of supporting it." Thomas Paine

Rain

• Guru
Gay Essence
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2007, 05:58:10 AM »

Well, my mother hit the jackpot on her first and only try.  I'm her only child.  Although, I tend to believe that there isn't one single gay gene but several genes which all must be inherited and triggered.  

Recently I saw a piece on television about one theory that holds that homosexuality may be conditioned during the third month of pregnancy in the mother's womb by hormonal changes in the mother's own body.  Exactly how the theorist arrived at that conclusion is still not clear to me.  But it went something along the lines that over production of certain hormones "tilt" the brain toward homosexuality.  I don't know how plausible that is or how the research was done.  However, it just sounded as if someone was trying awfully hard to separate gayness from a genetic cause and put the blame, so to speak, squarely on external (and therefore, preventable or controllable) factors.
Each of us inevitable; Each of us limitless - each of us with his or her right upon the earth; Each of us allowed the eternal purports of the earth; Each of us here as divinely as any is here. ~ Walt Whitman
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up