Global Gay Nation > Gay Identity - Queer as Volk?

Gay Sports

<< < (2/2)

berto:
Oh, sorry. Maybe I had it mixed up with "footy". :P

Feral:
Speaking of the Gay Superbowl (and, for some reason, we were), I noticed that it's been  pretty much a week since this game's existence was announced in the Gay press, but I can't say as I've encountered any mention at all of who ended up winning it.

Can't have that... I mean, that would be the point of covering it in the first place.

I ended up spending a half an hour trying to find out. Really... you'd think that the sites that tout the registration of teams for this event and all the gee-wizz forums and panel discussions that seem to invariably accompany them (that, by the way, would be one of the key differences between straight sports and Gay sports -- the Gay sporting events seem unable to simply play a game... they must bring in speakers: it's not entirely a bad thing) would at least bother to put up the scores.

Thank goodness for OutSports (not following sporting events all that closely, they had quite slipped my mind).

The New York Warriors won.

Dredging up what very little I can remember of football from past infatuations with burly football players, it appears they won quite nicely and decisively.

Good for them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version