Global Gay Nation > Gay Identity - Queer as Volk?

The Science of Gaydar

<< < (3/7) > >>

Feral:
Oh my ... straight to the Hall of Fame for that one!

berto:
LOL

--- Quote ---Naturally, I tested France's findings on myself.

Since there's a bald spot where my hair "whorl" is, I couldn't tell what direction it grows in. And as for the ridges on my fingertips, if I could see those I wouldn't need to use The Force to hook up.

But my index finger is longer than my ring finger. That would explain my affinity for dick.

Still, subtle genetic hints serve no purpose on Davie St. If I'm looking at a man's hands it's not to determine whether or not he's gay, and by the time I'm staring at the back of his head, we've pretty much established he's a bottom.

So much for science. Thanks for nothing, Einstein.

If science has proved anything, it's that there's no such thing as a sure thing. Unless Apple invents the iHomo, I'll just have to learn not to get embarrassed when I occasionally cruise the odd straight guy.
--- End quote ---

Feral:
Strange how everyone seems to want to turn such research to diagnostics. No matter how many caveats are given, no matter how many explanations of what the findings mean (and don't mean), it always comes down to a game of 'spot the homo.'

I recollect that I once said "never, ever underestimate the importance of getting laid." I wasn't kidding.

Rain:
Here's some more "research" for ya...

--- Quote ---Self explanatory.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Cock size percentages per capita of the overall male population.
--- End quote ---

berto:
Ummm... whose "measuring stick" are you using in that first graph, Rain? ;)  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version