Global Gay Nation > Gay Identity - Queer as Volk?

The Science of Gaydar

<< < (5/7) > >>

Feral:
I missed the cute little commas. This must be the data from the German condom manufacturer -- a good study, that one. They did not rely on self-reporting.

vanrozenheim:

--- Quote from: "Rain" ---I do gather from the punctuation marks in the second survey that it was a European study.  After all, Americans and Canadians generally use the period as the decimal marker, Europeans prefer the comma.  So maybe...and this is just my guess...those sizes are typically European.
--- End quote ---

Depends basically on the journal where one is going to publish the stuff. The molds at the quarter-inches suggest that the original research data were collected by researches native to the US or UK - Europeans use metric measures. Thus, whoever sponsored the research, the researchers themselves were not from continental Europe...

Rain:

--- Quote from: "vanrozenheim" ---Europeans use metric measures. Thus, whoever sponsored the research, the researchers themselves were not from continental Europe...
--- End quote ---

My guess is Britain.  I hate to sound like an international size-queen, but my experience with Europe suggests that continental cock is bigger and nicer looking than British cock.  

Foreskin does a lot to enhance the beauty of the male member.

vanrozenheim:

--- Quote from: "Rain" ---[..] but my experience with Europe suggests that continental cock is bigger and nicer looking than British cock.
--- End quote ---

Statistically relevant experience [i.e. sample ~ 1,000 p.]?  :lol:

Rain:
File this one under "DUH!"...LOL

--- Quote ---Male And Female Disconnect In Preferred Online Dating Websites
Matchmaking Websites eHarmony and Love Access Attract the Most Women

NEW YORK, February 14, 2007 – Hitwise, the world's leading online competitive intelligence service, announced today that while the gender profile of visitors to the Hitwise online dating category was nearly equal, at 50.8 percent male and 49.2 percent female, many sites within the category exhibit an imbalance of male and female visitors.

An examination of the top 100 websites in the Hitwise Lifestyle – Dating Category by gender reveals that the website with the largest percentage of female visitors for the week ending February 10, 2007 was Love Access (www.loveaccess.com), which comprised 87.4 percent female visitors. Other websites that were comprised of more than 70 percent female visitors in that period were SeniorPeopleMeet.com, proving that older women are adopting online dating faster than older men, CatholicMatch.com, a website for connecting Catholics, and Don't Date Him Girl! (www.dontdatehimgirl.com), a website where women can post warnings about bad experiences with men they met online. EHarmony.com also showed a large female visitor base of 68.6 percent and received the largest market share of visits for the week ending February 10, 2007.

The top 100 dating websites with the largest portion of male visitors for the week ending February 10, 2007 were Gay online dating websites including ManHunt.com, Adam4Adam.com, and Gay.com. Also ranking high among male visitors were websites focused on matching American men with foreign brides, such as AnastasiaWeb.com and FilipinaHeart.com and Globaladies.com.
--- End quote ---

Full Article HERE

We should start a section just for lobotomized research studies, factoids, non sequiturs, and just plain ole "you gotta be shittin me!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version